In this paper, we define and examine the concept of a fuzzy recognizer. If L(M) is the language recognized by an incompkte fuzzy recognizer M, we show that there is a completion M̄ of M such that L(M̄) = L(M). We also show that if A is a recognizable set of words, then there is a complete accessible fuzzy recognizer MA such that L(MA) = A. We lay groundwork to determine rational decompositions of recognizable sets.
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) codes
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Computer Science (miscellaneous)
- Engineering (miscellaneous)
- Social Sciences (miscellaneous)